The TRX has been designed to personalize smart devices.
The convenience of an all in one solution is complemented by a design composed of many standard components used within the NBS smart card manufacturing and personalization range of products mainly the very well known HPX.
This type of architecture offers many configuration options for a completely customized solution.
1. At the input station blank devices arrive on reel tape.
2. Four devices are taken from the tape and put in the contactor wich contains 8 devices.
3. Contactors are hosting two sites of four sockets.
4. Couplers are fullfiled with encoders.
5. Laser engraving is performed on a customized JEDEC tray using a Laser.
6. Bad products are rejected and good products are put on the tape and reel.